1. Carol Dempsey: Library STEM, $2452.33
2. Lauren Naperski, Allison Seman, Christina Damas, Melissa Seigel: Ready Sign Go, $1250.27.
Indian Hill School--
3. Lisa McTague: One read Celebration, $1000 (100 copies of library books).
4. Daniel Gulko: William R. Satz Chess Club, $175
5. Melissa Caliendo, Betsy Smith: Hooking the Reluctant Readers; Classroom Lending Libraries of Unconventional Text, $1580,(* Books only, No gift cards and e-reader)
6. Christen McCafferty: Glowforge- 3D Laser Printer $2500
Holmdel High School--
7. Jennifer He: A Determination of the Efficiency of a Novel Oleophilic Self-Sufficient Oil Skimmer $330
8. Shravya Justi: Evaluation the effectiveness of the anti-microbial properties of silver, copper,and zinc in water purification through the use of ceramic pots $225.83
9. Russell Kamback: Water Purification of Organic Waste Using Electrocoagulation $500
10. Josephine Blaha: The Wireless Spectrophotometer in the Chemistry, Bioligy and Physics Classroom $ 2492
11. Caren MacConnell with Eric Wu (HHS student): The think Create Innovate Makerspace $599.80
12. Beth Hobeb: PASCO Probes in the Chemistry Classroom $1654